Generate my first didimo using Didimo Showcase
This page describes how you can generate your didimo using our Didimo Showcase app: Android & iOS (releasing soon).
The Didimo Showcase app allows you to easily create a high quality 3D version of you, from a simple 2D selfie in less than 90 seconds. You can create, review, personalise, animate and share your own personal avatar - your didimo.
Sign up within the app and get access to our limited Trial account where you can explore and test and create your own. Your account also comes equipped with high-quality example didimos that allow your experience the full animation and text-to-speech potential.
You can visit our Customer Portal (app.didimo.co) to add further packages to your account that will unlock further potential for you to create more.
Additionally, you can download your assets to integrate into your own app.
- Compatible Android (minimum Android version 8.0) or iOS device (coming soon).
Step By Step
1. Install the app
2. Sign in
3. Read the instructions describing the available actions that appear on screen and press "Proceed"
4. Tap the camera button option on the bottom menu
5. Read the instructions about getting the proper lighting conditions and other valuable tips and press "Proceed"
6. Position your face in the frame and tap the capture button to take a picture.
7. Confirm the photo is acceptable - e.g. not blurry - and should be uploaded, by tapping the check button.
8. A new item was added to the gallery and when the processing reaches 100% you can open it.
9. Tap on the new didimo that you created to open it in the player.
10. Play with your didimo by changing facial expression, playing animations, or changing hairstyle.
We provide multiple ways of generating your didimo. Try the other examples and have fun:
- Generate my first didimo using Didimo CLI
- Generate my first didimo using Didimo Showcase
- Generate my first didimo using Unity SDK
If you are interested in exploring our SDK, please go to Unity SDK
Last updated on 2020-11-13